Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default Set the shop up first...

Swingman took a can of maroon spray paint on August 15, 2007 04:38 pm and
wrote the following:

"Puckdropper" wrote in message

Just a suggestion for anyone here who's thinking about moving. When you
get to your new place, set up the shop area first.

Funny how priorities change as you get older ... way back when you were
young (also referred to as your "pre-washer/dryer period" and you could
still "move" in one or two loads) the very FIRST thing you ALWAYS set up,
without fail was:

... the STEREO!

I thought they were called a HiFi back then
g,d&r