Posted to rec.woodworking
DonkeyHody DonkeyHody is offline

Default Lead Paint

On Aug 15, 1:27 pm, "Toller" wrote:
I already can't sleep at night because I'm so worried about global
warming. Unless the volcano under Yellowstone erupts, which would
lead to a global winter, which would lead to global starvation.
Unless we get hit by an asteroid, which would at least be quick and
painless.

You know the North Koreans will surely destroy the world if they ever
get nuclear capability, unless the Arabs beat them to it.

You missed the big one.
A volcano off the coast of Europe is about to collapse and slide into the
ocean.
It is put a 100' tsunami across the entire US East coast.

(some think it may collapse in several stages, none of which will give a
killer tsunami; we can only wait and see.)

Oh, and pneumonic AIDS.

I left out a LOT of them. Aids, herpes, bird flu, smallpox, anthrax,
formaldehyde in homes, rollovers in SUV's, razor blades in apples,
needles in coin returns, needles in theater seats, snakes in toilets,
fire ants, killer bees . . . and the list goes on and on. I just
didn't want you to think I was paranoid or anything.

DonkeyHody
"Cowards die many times before their deaths." - Shakespeare