Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default SDS newbie question: why does chisel rotate?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
A.Lee wrote:
My SDS is fairly cheapo - Black and Decker, cost
£65. Looks like it just does not have rotary lock.
Still, it will do - I almost bought one that did not
even have rotary stop, not realising that some of them
do not have it.

My £200 Dewalt doesnt have a lock either, which rather surprised me, but
being as I bought it as a drill, it didnt really concern me.

Which model? I thought they all had locks if they have rotation stop.

18v XRP, model no.DW999 iirc.
It's yellow if that helps! :-)
Alan.