Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default SURPRISED?: New report shows epidemic of shoddy illegal-alien-built homes hitting USA hard!

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:04:59 -0400, wrote Re
SURPRISED?: New report shows epidemic of shoddy illegal-alien-built
homes hitting USA hard!:

If we are going to hope SS is going to be there in 10 years we need a
lot of people working at the bottom of the pyramid. Maybe if we let
enough mexicans come here they would stop shipping the jobs there.

That is indeed what SS is: a pyramid scheme. It requires ever more
people at the bottom. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
for more info.

Also note we have stopped shipping jobs to Mexico. Now we ship them to
China. Even the Mexicans can compete with $1/day Chinese slave labor.