Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Dura Vic Dura is offline

Default Home A/C Unit not Cooling Home Down

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:06:07 -0700, wrote Re
Home A/C Unit not Cooling Home Down:

I am not sure to tell how many Tons the unit is, but the heating BTU's
is 92,000. The unit runs all day long and never cuts off because it
never cools down the home. When the temperature gets to the upper
80's and above this happens. I have checked the return and the filter
is clean and it has good suction, the temperature coming out of the
vents is usually between 23 & 26 degrees difference. However it seems
to be blowing a little week but I do not really know how hard it
should be blowing. HELP!

In addition to what others have suggested, it's possible that the unit
is under-sized for the size of the house. Is this a new problem or
has it always been a problem?
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.