Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Conservative for Impeachment

Hawke wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 02:10:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Best be careful here..it may cause the tweety birds head to explode....

So what? Tweety bird heads are a dime a gross. Much cheaper than
cleaning up the mess and reloading the burnt skull.

One could follow the old traditions and prepare his skull as a
drinking vessel, but given his brain size...it would only make a shot
glass or egg cup.

Gunner

It's real funny hearing from an unlettered wimp

Actually you're not funny, at all. The word pathetic comes to mind.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida