Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke Hawke is offline

Default Conservative for Impeachment

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 02:10:13 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Best becareful here..it may cause the tweety birds head to explode....

So what? Tweety bird heads are a dime a gross. Much cheaper than
cleaning up the mess and reloading the burnt skull.

One could follow the old traditions and prepare his skull as a
drinking vessel, but given his brain size...it would only make a shot
glass or egg cup.

Gunner

It's real funny hearing from an unlettered wimp how stupid other people are.
It was you who they had in mind when the phrase "the pot calling the kettle
black" was coined. If anyone around here lacks intellectual firepower it's
you Bummer. But then name calling is what ignorant and small minded people
always resort to when confronted by those with greater intellectual capacity
and education. Along with that comes the usual negative comments about how
college degrees aren't worth anything. Of course, coming from the
uneducated, unwashed mass of ignorant underclass you come from, that is par
for the course and just what I expected. You couldn't make a rational
argument if your life depended on it. I guess that explains why you never
try. Your limitations are so severe.

Hawke