Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default Cooling a Hot Room

Wanted to comment on the last few postings, this was a test as to what
kind of activity I could get from a group like this. Very interesting
range of comments. Everything that was in my posting is parphrases
from customers. I would like to pose a question to the group. Does
this forum help you in finding solutions to your problems, wether it
be a product or a service? If so how much trust does this forum have
with one anothers advise? If you notice there is advertising on the
margins of your forum and I am tring to determine what the
effectiveness of the forum has for advertising products.

You do realize that your "forum" is nothing but a newsgroup rip-off, right?