Posted to alt.home.repair
RickH RickH is offline

Default Field mouse in toilet

On Aug 14, 11:30 am, Vic Dura wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:48:43 -0700, RickH
wrote Re Field mouse in toilet:

So it must have fell in the roof vent then just too a turn at the T
into the toilet and swam past the toilet P trap.

That's it.

Seems like a very brave and talented mouse. What did you do with it?
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.

I picked it up by the tail and, uh, suffocated it in a zip lock bag
tied in another plastic bag, today just happened to be garbage pickup
day

I have never seen a mouse in the house previously, but I'll put out
some glue traps anyway just to prove to myself it did not get in any
way other than the roof vent. The second story of my house is sealed
tight and the only way up here is the staircase if he got through a
wall at ground level. And even if he got in at ground level hole then
the mouse should wind up in the basement as the ground floor is about
18 inches above grade. No other explanation other than the roof vent
makes any sense to me.