Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] GuerillaFister@gmail.com is offline

Default Need wiring diagram for Archer Toggle button Cat. No. 275-676

I have a red sqaure toggle button that is supposed to light up when
engaged as well as provide power to some under body neons on my car.
I've tried several wiring configurations, but I can't get the damn
thing to work. Is anyone familier with this button? Or perhaps someone
with experience wiring toggle buttons/switches could explain the
concept to me? I have wires from my battery (pos and neg) and the two
wires from the neon light. Any help would be much appreiciated.