Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Table saw blade help

Tue, Aug 14, 2007, 5:20am (Upscale) doth sayeth:
Sure, I've done that too, but the important thing is *how long* will a
cheapie blade give you a nice cut? You've skirted the important question
J T.

Ah, but as I seldom use it, should last a long time. However, I do
have a $6 carbide tipped blade in my circular saw, I use fairly
frequently, thst's been holding up well, so far. Of course, if I was
using either on an every day basis, I'd spend $2-3 more, and get some
'spensive blades. If I was doing this for a living, I'd probably go at
least $5 more. LOL

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso