Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Help me ID a mystery pump

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:48:19 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Wes, I would be hugely interested in a cite for this, for practical
reasons. Are you saying that if I am driving carefully, a little below
speed limit, that I somehow appear suspicious?

Hell yes. Particularly on the East/west freeways and the main
north/south ones.

I drive "legal" on I94, both metro and outstate. Maybe green '97
Chevy pickups or gray hair don't fit the profile.

Ig, I will admit to studiously avoiding the City of Chicago on a
recent trip. I was legal but Chicago's finest might disagree and it'd
be a hassle getting it sorted out. I also avoided Boston and NYC for
that reason.