Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default item to filter on

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:34:40 -0400, Wes
wrote:

I was looking at the sporge we recieved and noticed the first server in path
(read from right to left) is news.suddenlink.net.

I tried to filter on it but agent can not do it. Assuming you don't
news.suddenlink.net that might help. Those that monitor other groups who is
on the immediate left of !not-for-mail in path?

Wes

I'm using Agent 2.0, so this may not work for you.

If you already have the offending crap on your computer, do
a Global search using the term just mentioned (ctrl-g). Tell
Agent to Find All occurrences and then at the bottom of the
dialog click on View all. Now you should have a filtered
view of just the messages matching your search term (Agent's
regular expressions work here too in the search terms).
Select all messages and delete or scroll though and
highlight the ones to delete. Works good for me.

Click on the Message filter area to reset the filter to all.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b