Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.pets.rodents.rats,alt.support.autism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwe
NRen2k5 NRen2k5 is offline

Default Is a 215-lb. safe too heavy to wheel into an apartment buildingby myself?

Malissa Baldwin wrote:
On Jul 31, 4:50 pm, Chris Tsao wrote:
Hi, I want to buy asafewith these specs I copied and pasted below.
The company doesn't deliver inside houses--they only do curbside
delivery. So I am hoping someone can tell me whether if I borrow a
handtruck from one of the porters or the superintendent of the
building I live in, if I will be able to wheel it into my building
on a ramp or is 215 lbs. too heavy?

The ramp slopes down and it's pretty steep (it starts from the
ground and goes into the basement). Would I need help?

Thanks again.

215 lbs.

Outside 21 1/2 H x 17 W x 18 D

Your email didn't ring a bell in Myspace, and I am not going to
search the entire Internet to find a picture of you.

So unless you can produce a picture of yourself, how the hell am I
supposed to know if you're Mark Henry, the World's Strongest Man who
deadlifted 903 pounds or Sitre Magana, the World's Fattest Man who
deadlifted 903 doughnuts?

I can assume that you might not have anything to worry about, as many
average size men can push Sitre Magana's fat ass around, and he's
487 pounds not including the weight of the wheelchair.

And the question has nothing whatthe****soever to do with home repair,
electronics repair, pet rats, autism or sports-entertainment.