Posted to sci.electronics.repair
katie katie is offline

Default Dish Network Deals & Special Offers!

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:22:13 -0700, katie
wrote:

Get all the cable you want, at a price you can afford!

Now is a great time to Switch to Dish Network!
DISH Network has the products and services - at a price you can
afford.
With 100% Digital TV for only $19.99 a month,
there's never been a better time to switch. Package features:

*FREE Installation with No Equipment to buy for up to four rooms
*Free movie package for 3 months
*Add local channels (where available)
*100% Digital TV at America's Lowest Price

To order online, go to: http://www.bettertvspamall.150m.com

Or call 1-866-555-1212
PROMO CODE: G-BLOW-JOB-5265

Katie, I've still got teeth marks on my pecker from where you blew me
the other day (you said you'd give me a discount, you didn't, lier!)

So get all your teeth pulled before you try that trick again.