Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Help me ID a mystery pump

Larry Jaques wrote:

And, to put us back on the normal political track, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/2msxoa It shows a video which asks Americans
"When will you have had enough?" The end lists all the rights which
are being usurped by our government at the moment. Powerful.

Where is the beheadings, family exterminations, IUDs and such? Doesn't look
the US is really trying. I sure know we can do better if we want to drop to
the enemies level.

I don't think some anyone has a Constitutional right to disrupt a political
meeting where whatever political party is paying for the use of the venue.
You can not buy a ticket to a movie and expect to stay there if you start
ranting at the top of your lungs about whatever issues you have passions
about.

As far as those picked up on the battlefield, Gitmo beats the nine cent
solution other countries have practiced.

Now answer me this. Who was in charge when the DEA came up with a profile
of a drug runner where scrupiously obeying traffic rules became a reason to
stop someone?

What party was in charge that passed into law the Gun Control act of 1968?

Explain to me why I have to have a carry permit to excercise my Second
Amendment rights?

Why is it that some potential libertarian, just a few months from being born
can be snuffed out because mommy doesn't want it? Which party for the most
part supports the cold blooded murder of the least defenseless amoungst us?

As a closing, who signed off on Project Echelon?

Wes

PS

I worked on my lathe today. Pulled the driven side assemble since I learned
that I have to use all 100 G of moglice semi when I open it. Might as well
coat both and turn them down. 74.62 delivered for that stuff.