Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding NG is full

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:08:29 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote

According to SteveB :

Too bad shooting, castration and hanging has been shunned by society. A
couple of those, and the problems would go away quickly.

Actually, I meant to write that if we did that to a COUPLE of people, not do
a COUPLE of those things to one person, as in pick two from a Chinese menu.

Although, giving the perp the choice might be a sadistic twist ....

Steve

One could certainly do all three to a perp easily enough.

When kneecapping someone, shoot them in the knee, from the backside of
the knee joint.

Now that they cannot run...castration follows, (be sure to use hot tar
to seal off the blood vessels so they dont bleed out...lots of hot
tar..or even melted sugar.

Then a nice slow hanging..toes just touching the floor. Your handy
engine hoist works just fine for this. Pump and release until you get
bored, then pump it up until the toes are just touching.

Enjoy the Spandau Ballet that follows.

Though..a nice deep and wide box cutter slice just above the belt
buckle will drop their intestines on the floor in front of them, and
not kill them. A nice touch just before the hanging..so they are
slipping and sliding on their own guts.

Sorta like a clown act on ice.

Gunner