Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] cpierce@solutionmgt.com is offline

Default Cooling a Hot Room

I made a posting sometime back to let some you know about product that
has really help me keep my living room cooler in this very hot summer
we are having. I have confirmed that the unit has some impact on my
cost of cooling. I recieved my electric bill this month and it is
about $35 dollors less then my previous bill before I bought the
AirFlow Breeze. I believe it really works. I have not had to adjust
my thermostat each evening before going to bed. The Breeze has
allowed me to balance my living room with the rest of the house.

FYI I first saw this product in an Ace Hardware Store in Mesa, Arizona

I will let everyone know what happens with my Aug bill, it is very hot
this month too.

The link is www.aftproducts.com