Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,neworleans.general
realitytrucker realitytrucker is offline

Default SURPRISED?: New report shows epidemic of shoddy illegal-alien-built homes hitting USA hard!

On Aug 13, 5:09 pm, KLS wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:46:29 -0400, "Dave"
wrote about immigrants (illegal, I presume):

What you've described is not the problem. They are hard working people. The
problem is they don't pay taxes,

Give me a @#%$&*+ break. They pay the same @#%$&*+ taxes you do every
@#%$&*+ time they buy a @#%$&*+ thing. Their rent pays taxes, or did
you not realize that tenants are basically paying their landlord's
taxes with their rent? Stop perpetuating this canard. I won't even
address the rest of your post and its pathetic lack of logic and
humanity.

Income taxes. THAT'S what he's talking about. They're illegal
immigrants and they're getting paid under the table which means no
taxes are deducted. And if taxes ARE being deducted the employer is
not paying them to the government. No social security is being
deducted from their checks either.