Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Stutzman Frank Stutzman is offline

Default INSPIRATION - Ukuleie

J T wrote:
Mon, Aug 13, 2007, 8:42pm (EDT+4)
(Frank?Stutzman) doth publically state:
snip I saw him in concert and he really changed my idea of ukulele
music. Really, 'Ava Maria' on the ukulele - has to heard to be believed.

I cannot see myself going to ANY concert containing, let alone
featuring, a ukulele. Urrghh, I just recalled Tiny Tim plunking one.
I hope you rot in Hell for recalling that for me.

Humor me. Watch the video I provided the link to. Better yet, start
it playing and close your eyes. If you are honest about it, I'll
wager you would never recognize it as a ukulele.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"