Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Just retired in Southern California - Hello Group (00/25)

"ghost" wrote in message
I was browsing the groups when I ran across u-all.
I retired last year from 32 years in Hi-Tech Aerospace electronics.
First thing on my to-do list was to fool-round with wood working.
I liked wood shop in school; well I liked anything that had to do with
working with my hands making stuff, leather, plexiglas, silver, gold,
really all the crafts.

So take a look at the pics. Let me know what you think or any
questions you might have.

Now that you've mastered woodworking, take a lesson in how to post photos
that we can see, in a decent size, say 100 to 150 kb. All I see is garbage.
Check out www.irfanview.com