Posted to nashville.general,atl.general,az.politics,alt.california,alt.home.repair

Default The Pussification of the American Male

Pussy. Real boys don't use silverware OR napkins.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
oups.com...
: - My wife can harp on them about washing their hands
: - and not farting at the dinner table but I'm in charge
: - of what they do out of the house.
:
:
: Hmm...I remember the days when the man was the man both in and
out of
: the house.
:
: How come you're letting your wife pussify your boys by telling
them
: when and where they can fart?
:
: Tonight, just before they sit down for dinner, have them march
up to
: Mom, fart right on their dirty hands, and then grab a fork.
:
: