Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] gs_john@yahoo.com is offline

Default New Web Site Instroduced

Instrumentation World provides information to engineers,
professionals
and everybody who is interested in Instrumentation, Process
automation
and control.

We try to cover all topics related to Process Automation and Control,
like Distributed Control Systems DCS, Programmable Logic Controler
PLC, Batch Control, PID, Advanced Control, Measurement, Human Machine
Interface HMI, Measurement, Process Instrumentation, Industrial
Automation Training,...

Instrumentation World offers a broad range of repair services. Our
repair center offers you a single source for all of your test &
measurement equipment repairs. more

Hot Rush Repair
On site repair
Preventive Maintenance
Calibration
Tele-Repair

Idle Equipment? Surplus Inventory? We can buy your electronic test
equipment that is no longer needed in your lab. more about Buying
Used
Equipment

Instrumentation World sells reconditioned test equipment that has
been
inspected, repaired, and calibrated by our experienced technicians
with warranty. more about selling used equipment

Special Equipment Sales
Sell Used Equipment
Sell Equipment Scrap
Buy Used Equipment