Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] jop8088@163.com is offline

Default Repairing/sealing a very small hole in granite countertop?

On 8 12 , 8 49 , wrote:
On Aug 10, 6:11 am, hobbes wrote:

On Aug 10, 3:38 am, RPS wrote:

We noticed our kitchen's granite countertop has a very small (grain
size) chip/dent in it. Besides looks, I am afraid it may get larger.

What would be the best way to deal with it? Ignore? Try to seal it, and
if so with what? Thanks.

Hi,

Go to a marble and rock place where you get kitchen counter tops. They
have fillers that color match and can help you out. We had a similar
issue in that when they fitted one counter top there was a 3 milimeter
gap between the granite and the tile on one edge of the counter. The
gap was also only about 2 cm in length. They fixed it by slipping in
this filler compound. Not sure what it is but it looks pretty good and
unless you look like from 4 inches away you will never notice it.

Best, Mike.

Epoxy and sealer.

- -

hi,do you solve the trouble now