Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Hercules Hooks

Frank wrote:

Kate wrote:

What a GREAT idea!
I think his brother is that Ed the Plumber guy.. .another screamer.
We could hang 'em BOTH up!

Dittos. What marketing genius ever thought that a fat bearded guy
yelling at us would want to buy this junk?
Frank

Accordig to what I've read about Billy Mays, his carny pitchman style
might not make "us" (you and me) want to buy the productshe screams
about, but he's done wonders for the companies he's fronted for.

I'm certain he wouldn't have had the long run on TV he's had if that
weren't the case.

The caption I placed above this photo, which I couldn't keep myself from
linking to my own website says it all:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/mickeys.html

Jeff

--