Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default Bending Wood Question

ROY! wrote:

Bill, I'm jumping in here a little late. Are you doing laminates
bendups from thinly cut strips? If so, I can post a few pics of forms
I've made for laminated table skirts and laminated rocking chair
rocker.

ROY!

Yes. It will look like 1/2 of a traditional heart shape with a flat to
hold a candle / oil lamp. The two halves are to interlink. Just any old
wood on the inside plies, something snazzy on the two exterior plies.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-8, 08/12/2007
Tested on: 8/12/2007 9:37:11 PM