Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke Hawke is offline

Default Conservative for Impeachment

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
news:GPsvi.1288$hK5.179@trndny02...

snip
The problem here is that these people, regardless of affiliation, scream
and shout for impeachment and holler about the illegal acts but not a
damned one of them produces any EVIDENCE (you know, that stuff that you
have to produce in court to get a conviction) as to which specific laws
were broken. Impeachment ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. With less than 18

months
until the next election and no slam-dunk outcome guaranteed, the
Congresscritters and Senators aren't going to bother. They could NEVER
get enough votes to convict so why waste our tax dollars on it. Not to
mention the fact that it would take more than 18 months to even get the
thing going. By that time they are out of office and the entire
proceeding is a waste of time and money. The best thing for the libreals
to do is just shut up, sit back and ride it out and hope that one of

their
ilk can get elected. They we can start on their president for all the
**** that they (and they will you know) will pull.

Jim Chandler

You have to understand that Hawke HATES the right soooo much that his
masturbatory dream of impeachment and any other ding on the Right, is so
powerful that it overwhelms all logical thinking. If Gore had been

elected
in 2000 and HE was the one to go into Iraq, he would be the ultimate world
leader that could do no wrong. But, like a good little lefty-lemming,

Hawke
toes the party's fringe's line.

Wrong again, numbnuts! If Gore was pulling the stuff that Bush has done I'd
be as opposed to him as I am to Bush. But since Gore respects the
constitution that would never happen. I am taking the same position as Bruce
Fein has and not due to partisanship. I'm an independent. It isn't the
person it's what they are doing in the office. If it's wrong I would oppose
it, because unlike the Troglodyte conservative you are, who wouldn't have
the nerve to oppose a republican president no matter what he does, I would
oppose any president who breaks constitutional laws like Bush clearly has.
Big difference between me and you. I have principles I go by, you don't.
You're like Nixon, anything a republican does is legal because it's a
republican.

Hawke