Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Conservative for Impeachment

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:01:56 -0700, "William Noble"
wrote:

just once I would like to see a wish that the next president bring the
country together and lead us out of the morass of partisan bickering and
back stabbing, rather than planning to sabotage the administration before it
is even conceived.

When was the last time that happened in the US?

At least gasoline prices could fall to $2 again.

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

. The best thing for the libreals
to do is just shut up, sit back and ride it out and hope that one of their
ilk can get elected. They we can start on their president for all the
**** that they (and they will you know) will pull.

Jim Chandler