Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Moan about some Ebay sellers...

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:46:43 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Cicero wrote:
If your cheques are the same as mine then both now have a cheque bearing
your Account number, Sort code and your signature. That's quite enough
to enable identity theft. Keep an eye on your account.

Unless I'm missing something they always have had this information. And as
regards being used for identity theft - last time I phoned my bank they
wanted all sorts of personal information before dealing with just a simple
query.

How would those two sellers have your banking details before you sent them
your cheques?

Cic.

--
Using Ubuntu Linux