Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default OT - CRB Checks

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:44:22 +0100 someone who may be "R.P.McMurphy"
wrote this:-

You can't pass or fail a CRB check, it merely summarises any involvement
with the police you may have had (even if you were not arrested or
cautioned),

Any involvement?

The Enhanced CRB
check would have picked up that allegations had been made against Huntley
even though they had never been substantiated.

However, such "checks" are not made on lovers. Thus they would have
made no difference to the generic case of someone being attacked by
the lover of someone who had been "checked".

It is difficult to see how such "checks" could be made on lovers.
Perhaps you could tell us what you think the criteria should be?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh