Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Electrical wiring

Tom Veatch wrote in message

I applaud the OP's question. Any attempt by a person to convert a
little ignorance into a little knowledge is a laudable pursuit.

Oh, I applaud anyone's interest in gaining new knowledge. That however, is
not the point of Robert's and other comments about seeking qualified help on
some things when one's level of knowledge is so low. And my follow on
comment in response to you was simply that one would be foolish to expect
that a couple of posts in a woodworking usenet newsgroup is make one capable
of directing an electrician in how to perform a task. That would be a
dangerous amount of knowledge.

--

-Mike-