Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default QC toolholders for piston and Aloris AXA QC toolpost do notwork

According to Louis Ohland :
DoN. Nichols wrote:
http://www.kbctools.com/usa/Navigati...fm?PDFPage=486

I can't (ever) seem to get their web page -- I suspect that it
requires Windows and Internet Explorer,

Works with Win2K / FireFox 2.0.0.6, JS and cookies.

But not with Solaris 10 (a unix), Opera, with JavaScript,
Cookies, and even Flash enabled. I just get the headings along the top,
and a big white blank page otherwise.

Does the FireFox on Win2K happen to also support Active-X That
is something which you just would not find on a Unix machine. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564