Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Possible Problems of the I35W Bridge

"Tom" wrote in message
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:14:44 +1200, Tom wrote:

I notice that there is a fast growing
prevalence in the US for people to employ drivers to get them across
bridges,
your doing?

Where in the world did you imagine _that_ is true, Tom?

Perhaps you need to watch some current domestic news, Dave?
A news story on this from the US was screened down here yesterday.

I didn't see that news story, Tom, but I've never heard of such a thing. It
sounds like something cooked up in the newsroom. And I live near one of the
most dangerous big bridges in the USA -- the Pulaski Skyway, built in the
early 1930s.

--
Ed Huntress