Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Peter Bogiatzidis Peter Bogiatzidis is offline

Default Replacing old main drain pipe

Mail Man Bob,

Take a look at the following link.

http://www.maxlinerusa.com/

You can view the video from This Old House as well as Maxliner's
installation process there. What I like about it is that they use a video
camera to determine the existing condition of the drain pipes, both before
and after the repair. It seems to me that the old "pipe" also serves as
limited protection for the new one, which should be as good as any new
plastic pipe that would be installed if you choose to trench and replace the
existing one.

I have no experience with this product, but had considered using it or a
similar one, when I suspected that I had serious drain line issues. It turns
out that it was not the case.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you make out.

Peter.

"Mail Man Bob" wrote in message