Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default QC toolholders for piston and Aloris AXA QC toolpost do not work

On 11 Aug 2007 04:58:25 GMT, (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

According to Louis Ohland :
Width of dovetail at narrowest point is about 1.41"
Width of dovetail at widest point is about 1.68"
Depth of dovetail cut is .41"
Height of block is 1.73"

I now notice that there is no size listed for the toolholder, no "AXA"
or "BXA", nada...

http://www.kbctools.com/usa/Navigati...fm?PDFPage=486

1-459-202

I can't (ever) seem to get their web page -- I suspect that it
requires Windows and Internet Explorer, but the "202" part of the part
number suggests that it is a "Series 200" (which is Phase II's
equivalent of BXA). Series 100 is AXA and so on.

Hi Don,

I got in okay with the latest Opera build (v9.23 build
8808). A quick look at the code revealed that the site uses
images, javascript and frames almost to the point of ad
nauseam. Ugh! So much code/crap that I'm surprised it even
works. A quick validation came up with numerous errors but
nothing so bad that the site shouldn't display.

You do need images on though...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b