Posted to alt.home.repair
William Underhill William Underhill is offline

Default SURPRISED?: New report shows epidemic of shoddy illegal-alien-builthomes hitting USA hard!

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:44:17 -0700, greg3347
wrote:

Everything these mestizoes touch turns to crap.
And never deal with an employer of illegal aliens.

ted

I was an inspector for 8 years. The Mexicans usually did better work
that the anglo drunks who showed up for these jobs. Kids in the US are
not interested in working outside in the hot sun these days. If you
want white guys you end up with ex-cons, druggies and drunks who can't
get a job anywhere else.

You must have been one lousy inspector then because the houses that beaners
built are falling apart from basic construction flaws.

And of course you're a trained inspector and you've got all the stats
and can provide links to 'em so we can verify 'em ourselves, right?

to build houses you would never get them built and they would cost
$500 a square foot. I would blame the "suits" for the lousy quality of

That's pure BS. There are plenty of quality builders in the US who use
American construction labor with excellent results.

No-one says there isn't. But he's right; lots of jobs out there that
lots of white folks won't take because they're minimum-wage labour. When
was the last time you saw a white maid or housekeeper?

new homes, not the labor. They will buy the cheapest crap available
and design to absolute "hold your nose" minimum , even when they are
building million dollar houses. At the corporate level the only
"pride" is pride in a good bottom line.

The lousy construction is directly attributable to crooked "inspectors" who
pocket $200.00 and sign off on flawed work.

Sounds like you're implying he's one of those crooked inspectors. If so,
can you back it up? Or are you just making a lot of noise?

--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may sometimes be wrong - but the man
who refuses to take sides must *always* be wrong! Heaven save us from