Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Do Lowes Sales Staff Get Commissions?

On Aug 9, 8:46 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 8 Aug, 22:03, KC wrote:

On Aug 8, 2:36 pm, "hillacc at yahoo.com"

Meanwhile, like the OP, I am still wondering about the original
question: Does anyone know whether the sales staff at Lowe's are paid
on commission or not?

When I worked at Lowes 2 years ago, the only sales people that got a
commission were the ones that worked in commercial sales. Some
departments got a bonus if their overall sales were really good.
However things at Lowes change constantly so an answer to the question
this week may not be true next week.

KC

When I worked at Lowes 2 years ago, the only sales people that
got a commission were the ones that worked in commercial sales

Did commercial sales include the millwork desk?

Since contractors often deal directly with the millwork desk as
opposed to shopping the aisles and talking to the downsized systems
analyst trying to bridge the gap until true retirement, I can easily
see the millwork desk being part of the group that get commissions.

I think I know someone who still works in millwork. I'll check.

KC