Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
R.H. R.H. is offline

Default What is it? CXCII

"Tom" wrote in message
R.H. wrote:

They've all been answered correctly this week, though I still haven't
been able to verify the first device. More photos and a few links can be
seen on the answer page:

http://pzphotosan191-x42.blogspot.com/

Rob

Rob

You may wish to rename 1058 as in 1906 (Fairbanks cat) that was called a
crotch or carting grab, see scan I sent you...

Cheers
Tom

Could you please send that to my Gmail account, which can be found by
clicking on my profile on the site? The email account that I use to post on
the newsgroups isn't working properly and I haven't been receiving email
there for a few weeks. I'd be interested to see the scan.

Thanks,
Rob