Posted to rec.woodworking
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default Share your accidents and close-calls so others can learn from them?

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:45:07 -0400, willshak
wrote:

on 8/10/2007 2:28 PM B A R R Y said the following:
Doug Miller wrote:

Fortunately, he wasn't badly hurt, and has almost completely
recovered. His left big toe is about 1/4" shorter than it used to be;
other than that, he's fine, and has been playing soccer again for a
couple weeks now.

I didn't look, thanks for the warning. It's good to hear he's OK!
Lawnmowers can do ugly things.

The pic is not that bad. No foot in the pic, just a sneaker and sock. My
Golden Retriever, as a pup, did more damage to one of my shoes than that
mower. :-)

I've got a golden retriever/yellow lab cross..... 13 year old yellow
puppy. As a 1 year old puppy, he ate every peice of vinyl he could
touch..... spa covers (3, not the styrofoam, just the vinyl cover, but
ALL of it), the fill spout on my waterbed matress.... whatever. Not
to mention my daugters' barbies, socks and panties. AND an entire
backyard of redwood bender board. I don't mean "chewed up", I mean
"ATE". And left the evidence behind for me to pick up later.

-Zz