Posted to rec.woodworking
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default JET bandsaws

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
et...

"Bob" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
Jet contracts with a Chinese company to make their equipment.

When did they stop making them in Taiwan?

I was just using Chinese as a synonym for Taiwanese.

I don't see why the OP bothered to ask; it seems his mind is already
made up.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Don't pout, it makes your lip stick out funny.

As a matter of fact I haven't decided, but then I haven't read anything in
this entire thread that has answered my question unambiguously. Although
Jim's post helped tremendously. Personally I don't associate Taiwan with
China - two entirely different countries and standards of living, perhaps
you do. If the particular model I'm interested in is made in Taiwan, then
I'm sold.