Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default OT - CRB Checks

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Hi

I'm increasingly getting jobs in playgroups & old peoples homes.
Nobody has asked yet, but I think a CRB check could be a good thing.

I am, of course, as pure as the driven snow in thought & deed.

In deed, I trust you are. In thought, is anyone perfect?

How do I get one sorted? Anyone know?http://www.crb.gov.uk/

Though my wife has been a teacher for more years than either of us might
wish to recall (30 plus), she has been required to undertake a CRB for
taking handicapped childen to school.

I also have been required to undertake a CRB check in order that I can
continue to act as either Santa or his Elf for a local charity so I
think you are wise to consider this move.

It's crazy, but that's the Nanny State we live in!