Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Simonton Bronze Series Replacement Windows - Opinions?

I'm looking for opionions/reviews of the Simonton Bronze Series
replacement windows. Specs can be found he

http://www.simonton.com/homeowner/pr...ion=2 &bhcp=1

A co-worker's client recently retired as a sales rep for a local
franchise of Norandex/Reynolds (an Owens Corning affliated business).
He said I could drop his name when I asked for a quote from his former
employer, so I'm hoping for a decent price.

Based on my conversation with him, he recommended the Simonton Bronze
Series for my 1956 basic colonial, where we'll be for the next 5 - 6
years. I'll be doing the installs myself.

BTW I searched for Simonton in this NG and found a few older posts but
nothing specific to the Bronze series.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!