Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Share your accidents and close-calls so others can learn from them?

I've seem most of the ones listed but there is one I
didn't notice.

I was death on my men laying a Skil saw down on the
guard. To start with, you can spring the guard that
way but I once saw a man lay it down on the guard and
the guard was stuck UP. It came right across the top
of his shoe. He was lucky that the blade was stopping
and it didn't get through the shoe.

"Thomas G. Marshall"
. com
wrote in message news:qAIui.3596$9F4.2407@trndny04...

I wanted to urge people to use protective eye gear
with my quick story of a near-miss. Then I figured
that what I really wanted was to read of other's
mishaps and close-calls to know what is dangerous.
Maybe this thread dies with 1 post, I hope not.
Perhaps it's been done 100 times or more?