Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Metalworking in Canadian bush

On Aug 10, 9:57 am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Yeah, the pieces were ground up pretty good, and of course no spares.

Hmmmm... that's really odd. There should be exactly three pieces (two short
and one long), and in perfect shape (except that there's three instead of
one).

Always kept spares in my tackle box, but used them ALL up in one afternoon
coming back from Lake Woodruff after a bad thundstorm filled Spring Garden
Run with lumber.

LLoyd

Who knows what the PO used as a shear pin, evidently they went through
a bunch of 'em...

My friend is quite good at damaging things in new and interesting
ways. I suspect he tried to run the engine for awhile with it broken,
jamming it R-F-R-F at speed.

Dave