Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default JET bandsaws

Eigenvector wrote:

I think you guys think I know more about this than I really do. I was
asking about JET and the replies all mentioned Grizzly and Laguna. Since I
don't read Fine Woodworking I don't really understand what you are referring
to except maybe that JET makes the Grizzly line.

Every few days there is a bandsaw thread and we always talk about the
same few brands (Laguna, Grizzly, Jet, Craftsman, Harbor Freight). You
don't even have to ask here. Either search the archives (Google is your
friend) or just wait a few days.

Big bucks are on Laguna. Grizzly is for serious hobbyists. Jet is for
occasional users. Craftsman is for habitual losers (hey ... it rhymed).
And Harbor Freight is for the likes of me, big ambitions and dinky wallet.

;-)

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-3, 08/09/2007
Tested on: 8/10/2007 1:32:14 AM