Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default Router Table Footswitch Control Idea

Hoosierpopi wrote:

But I think i need to devise a crank switch so that, as soon as you
took your hand off the hand crank - when the workpiece gets caught,
etc) the power is cut. Hmmm, you've given me a patentable idea. Let's
keep it to ourselves until I can register it!

How's about one of those "touch to activate" lamp switches that were all
the rage a decade or so ago? SOMEBODY got stuck with a warehouse full of
'em. ;-)

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-3, 08/09/2007
Tested on: 8/9/2007 11:49:36 PM