Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default work and gain at home

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:00:53 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You crook! you were only supposed to keep ten percent. Send the
rest to me, and I'll make sure it gets properly han, oh, sorry.

YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO KEEP TEN PERCENT. SEND THE REST TO ME
AND I WILL GET IT BACK TO THE WIDOW OF THE LATE KING NAMBU NAMBU

It's really not fair. King Nambu Nambu and I were cousins and close
friends. He signed his posts nn, which is why I started using mm.

I knew there would be nothing but trouble when he married that girl.

THIS IS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL