Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Scaffolding

"SteveB" wrote in message
I need some scaffolding. I need to get 16' or so in the air to put a
ceiling fan on a beam, and to install gutters. I would need a total of six
end pieces and eight x braces. And some boards.

Approximately what does this stuff sell for used?

Steve

If this is a one time set of projects, rental may be a better choice. The
stuff rents by the day, week or month. Where 2.5 days is about the same as
a week and 2.5 weeks is about the same as a month. If you can haul it, you
save big on the delivery fee.

I was looking on Craig's list the other night to try and figure out what I
might be able to sell mine for. It ain't cheap even when it is well used.
BTW, mine is not for sale.

If you want some rough concept of what it is selling for do a search on
Ebay.

--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.