Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default I found my good power drill

on 8/9/2007 3:01 PM BillGill said the following:
Dick Adams wrote:
Let this be a warning to all of you!

I have always kept my ROYBI power drill in the
same place in the same cabinet. It disappeared.
I thought a repair man had taken it.

It turns out my son used it at Christmas time,
didn't put it back, and my wife put it in a
clutter box in the depths of the back of the
basement. I only found it because I went looking to see if she might
have moved my
missing roll of white duct tape.

My plastic pail opener is still missing.

Dick

Well, a while back I lost my electrical pliers. I
looked all over for them. I finally accidentally found
them when I happened to look at the place I am supposed
to keep them, rather than where I used them the last
time.

Bill Gill

I lost my primary set of car keys. I looked all over the house. Inside,
outside, over, around, and under everything in the house, and in every
room in the house, including the basement, garage, and both outside
sheds, and both my cars. I had to use the spare set for two months.
One day, by accident, I picked up my laced shoes (I wear moccasins in
the summer) from under the night table and heard them jingling inside
the shoes.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY