Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Grizzly Bandsaws with 2 DC ports?

"Toller" wrote in message
I just got my G0514X and figured I would get around to Ying the DC one of
these days; so I just connected to the top port.
I sliced off a couple pieces of 12" oak (like a knife though butter!).
There was no dust in the bottom compartment where the second DC port is.
Makes me wonder if it is really worth the hassle. Anyone with more
experience than my 3 minutes? Perhaps there is a good reason for the
second port that isn't immediately obvious.

I'd hook them all up. The bottom port helps to keep the dust from building
up on the bottom wheel. There are so many air leaks on a BS that the dust
can go every where.